Director of Learning
Institute for Generative Leadership, India
- Trained and coached Businessmen, CEO’s, Directors, Senior Managers, General Managers, Business Unit Heads from IT sector, Banking sector, and the Manufacturing sector.
- Expert in the “Body of a Leader” subject, and has worked with leaders of organizations in building practices around getting these leaders to “listen” more actively to their bodies, and the bodies of people who they lead and interact with.
- Dance Movement Therapist certified from The International Dance Council, France and Creative Movement Therapy Association of India.
- Member of the International Dance Council.
- Around 19 years of corporate experience.
- Master’s degree holder.
- Regularly invited to talk at international and national conferences.
- Clients include organizations like Siemens, BMC Software, Mercedes Benz, Endurance Technologies, Faurecia, Hexaware, Reliance Broadcast and many more.
- Founder of Project Azaadi which exists to make free basic education available to under-privileged women.
- Contributing Author of Somatic Practices for “Become: The 5 critical conversational practices that shift ‘who you be’ as a leader”, a leadership book authored by Sameer Dua.
- Columnist with the Indian Journal of Dance Movement Therapy.