Program Leader : Sameer Dua
Institute for Generative Leadership, India
- Listed by Thinkers50 (the world’s most reliable resource for identifying, ranking, and sharing leading management ideas) in the global list of 30 emerging thinkers to watch, and those who will shape the future of business. The Thinkers50 listing is considered to be “the Oscars of Management Thinking” by the Financial Times, UK.
- Founder, Institute for Generative Leadership, India (www.generativeleadership.in)
- Founder and Chief Curator, India Business Literature Festival. (iblf.in)
- World’s leading authority on “Declaring Breakdowns”, a powerful leadership move, and his best selling book on this subject titled, “Declaring Breakdowns: Powerfully creating a future that matters in 6 simple steps” continues to be used as study material by several management and leadership institutes globally. This book went into its second print within the first week of its launch, and has been published in two more languages: Hindi and Marathi. (sameerdua.com/declaring-breakdowns/)
- Bestselling Author of “Become: The 5 Critical Conversational Practices that Shift ‘Who You Be’ as a Leader” published by Harper Business, an imprint of Harper Collins Publishers. In the first 6 hours, “Become” became a bestseller in 5 different categories on Amazon. (sameerdua.com/become)
- Leadership faculty member, Naval Higher Command Course, a program for senior officers of the armed forces (Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force) at the Naval War College, Goa.
- 26 years of experience in the field of management and leadership education, and worked with program participants from 52 different countries.
- Set up and lead institutions in India and in the UK, and worked with top global universities from the US and the UK.
- Clients include top global and Indian organizations such as Mercedes Benz, John Deere, Siemens, NetApp, T-Systems, BMC Software, Jungheinrich, Elringklinger, Wipro, ResourcePro, Amdocs, Schaeffler, Faurecia, Volvo, Reliance, amongst many others.
- Received the Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) Business Tycoon Award 2017 by Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (Oldest, leading, largest and apex chamber of commerce and industry of India), Bangalore Chapter.
- Founder and Chief Catalyst, Gift Your Organ Foundation (GYO). Amongst many other successes in the last 8 years, GYO introduced the Green heart Drivers’ License project in the states of Karnataka and Maharashtra along with these respective state governments in India. In Karnataka, the number of pledges increased 7 fold in a matter of 7 months; and the number of organ transplantations has doubled, year on year.
The federal government in India has adopted this project in March 2018 to be implemented across all states in India. (www.giftyourorgan.org)
- TEDx Speaker.